Monday 11 March 2013

Tiles of the Dead (progress thus far)

It's been over two weeks since I last posted an example 'zombie tile' - and so I thought I would do something a little different for this week's update, and post an image that shows all of the tiles that I've completed to date:

I had originally planned to include three pages worth of tiles in this first set (which is roughly the amount of finished tiles shown in the above picture), however, I've come to realise that I need to do several variants* of the stair tiles in order to make different upstairs/downstairs configurations easier to create (note that the original stair tiles can be seen towards the bottom left of the picture, whereas the first 'variant' is pictured top right).

I've also decided to include a number of individual 'passage builder' tiles that will allow folks to assemble more complicated corridor shapes should they so desire - (shown by the empty squares on the bottom right).

Once all of that's completed, all I need to do is create several A-frame style door assemblies (similar in design to the Colony 19 doors), and probably some flat (2D) door tokens too :)

* I've chosen to do variants rather than wholly new tiles, so that the carpet pattern will be consistent no matter which pairing of tiles you decide to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment